Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dream

I walk up to the door of his apartment, my heart pounding. I don't know if he'll be happy to see me, especially dropping in on him like this without us planning on a visit. My palms are sweating and my hands twitch with nervous energy... and something else. I know what I am here for, and there is no sense deluding myself anymore about it. I am not here to "visit", I am not here to be social. I am here to be fucked.

I knock softly, part of me hoping that wasn't his car out in the parking lot. It would be a lot easier for me to just go get a motel room and call him, surprise him THAT way, rather than showing up on his doorstep like this. For just an instant, I think about turning around and leaving, and that's when the bolt turns in the door, and he opens it.

The look of surprise on his face makes me giggle. I remember that look of shock. This is going to be fun.

Before he has a chance to say a word, I throw myself at him, my fingers going to his scalp as I kiss him-- hard. My hands snake around in his hair as I press against him. Just when I'm sure he will push me away, he gets over the initial shock of my presence, and his own arms encircle me, running up and down my back, into my hair, down to my denim covered ass. I moan, still with my tongue engaging his in a battle of muscular fortitude, and push harder, forcing him back into the livingroom.

This was what I had wanted the last time I was here--to be aggressive, to be sexy, to be horny. Closing the door behind us with my foot, my hands traced down his face as we both came up for air. He stared at me, still somewhat in surprise, but that fire was behind the surprise. I knew what he wanted, it was what I'd been wanting for weeks myself. Here was the man I had fantasized about since leaving his apartment back in December, his arms around me, the look of desire I remember so well on his face, and his bedroom behind us.

I smiled a little, and ran one of my hands down his chest and waist to his jeans. I could feel him getting harder with each passing moment, and groped his hot cock through the fabric. He took in a sharp breath, his eyes going wide as he allowed himself to realize this was what I flew out here for. He started to open his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by my tongue again.

My wedding ring was sparkling as I ran my hand back up his chest to push him, gently of course, into the bedroom and back onto the bed. He glanced down at it, his eyes rolling back in his head at the sight of the gold band surrounded by long red nails, and he let me throw him down on the bed.

I knelt down before him, my hands going to his jeans to unhook the button and unzip him. He pulled my hands away, shaking his head. It wasn't a rejection, he just had something else in mind. He switched places with me, laying me down on the bed gently and kissing me, looking deeply into my eyes as his own hand roamed down to my swollen breasts and erect nipples. His fingertips flicked the left nipple and made me arch my back in desire.

He pulled my jeans down my legs, exposing my red satin panties with lace around the edges. He sighed in pleasure at the sight of them covering my wet, shaved pussy. He pulled his cock out of his pants and straddled my face. I'd been wanting this for so long, and I could tell from how erect he was, he had been wanting it too.

As he thrust the head of his cock slowly into my mouth, I felt his teeth nip at the panties, pulling them aside and exposing my bare skin to the air of the room. I gasped at the temperature change and brought a cold burst of air onto his hardening member. He shuddered in pleasure as I closed my mouth around him, beginning to suck.

Between my legs, his seeking, probing tongue had started caressing my clit, rolling it around and making me squirm. Then he moved slightly and I felt his fingers begin to slide in and out of me while he licked my clit. My hips bucked and I started to suck him harder and faster, deeper down my throat until I gagged. I could feel him stiffening even more, and the veins on the side of his shaft started to pulse. This was going to be it, what I'd been craving for weeks, even months. I wanted his cum in my mouth, down my throat, filling me.

I deep throated him once more, and he moaned, his fingers starting to jackhammer my pussy. My own juices spilled out, flowing down my legs and back to my ass, where he snuck his pinky and began to massage my cherry hole. I wrapped my legs around his head and groaned around his cock. My hands went to his balls and started to rub and caress them, trying to coax the jizz out.

Then it happened, he erupted in my mouth. My cheeks puffed out with the immediate volume of his hot cum, and I felt myself start to orgasm as well. With his sticky seed squirting out of my mouth as he thrust through his own orgasm, I began to come hard. My knees buckled, my toes curled, and I screamed out his name at the top of my lungs-- as best I could with a mouthful of cum and a throatful of cock.


Not bad for a first day back.

No comments:

Post a Comment