Sunday, February 1, 2009

What I Want From You

You know who you are... this is a list of things I want to do to/with you ;)

I want to unzip your pants and feel your cock, hard and hot, against my hand as I reach in and grope you.
I want to run my ruby red lips over your underpants, making your shaft jump and strain against the fabric.
I want to pull down your underwear and expose that rock hard cock to the cool air, blowing on it as I cup your balls in my hand.
I want to lightly lick the head and smile up at you so you can see the look of desire in my eyes.
I want to slowly wrap my mouth around your member, leaving a red ring around the shaft as I suck you into my mouth.
I want to run the fingers of my left hand up your chest so you can see the sparkle of my diamond wedding ring as I suck your cock.
I want to pull the shaft deeper into my mouth, until you're hitting the back of my throat and you begin to buck your hips, thrusting deeper as I moan.
I want to push my tongue out past your cock, onto your balls, and lick them slowly as I continue to deep throat you.
I want to feel your cock start to pulse as you get close to exploding in my mouth.
I want to pull my mouth off your shaft, still teasing your balls, and fill my mouth with sparkling cider, nearly frozen.
I want your hands to grab my head, pushing me down HARD onto your cock, my mouth still full of the fizzy cider.
I want to feel you spasm as the cold bubbles hit your skin, thrusting into my mouth and moaning my name... the name of your whore.... until you can't hold it in.
I want to taste your cum as you shoot load after load into my mouth, still bucking at the sensation.
I want your cock to thrust into my mouth one more time, making me moan as the pressure in my cheeks gets to be too much and that cum drips out of my mouth, making my lips glisten as it covers my face, dripping off my chin onto my swollen, naked breasts.



There will be more later, but I thought you might enjoy this. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment