Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Master and the Mistress (Pt 1)

There was something about him that enticed me. It always had, and it probably always would. I don't know whether it was his eyes, the icy blue that seemed to burn into my very soul when he looked at me; or his hair, raven black and so long it caressed his bare back as he walked through the house. Whatever it was, I was completely horny for this man. Every time I caught him glancing my way, I could feel my insides curl, and my pussy grow wet. He had a way of getting me to do anything he wanted, just with one look. Yes, I think it was the eyes.....

On this particular evening, I was greeted at his home by someone quite unfamiliar. She was an exotic beauty, mature, with russet red hair that swirled around her shoulders and cascaded down her slender back. She wore a black corset, smelling thickly of leather, and the most beautiful thigh-high vinyl boots I had ever seen. They shone in the dim candle-light that often welcomed me into this crypt. She pushed the door open a little further, and I could see what she carried -- a long, braided whip in white and lavendar. The blacklight in the entryway caused it to glow both menacingly and erotically, all at once. Her perfectly pouty lips smiled a half-smile at me, that glossy red lipstick of hers shimmering in the light. Turning away from the door for a moment, she grabbed something long and slender, it looked like a piece of cloth. She beckoned me inside with one of her perfectly manicured fingers, and I was compelled to obey. There was something unearthly about this sensual creature before me, and I found myself unable to deny her anything.

"Kneel, girl!" she commanded once I was inside. I did so without argument, already feeling my nipples harden in arousal. She came forward and showed me what she had picked up earlier. It was a collar, deep blue in color and soft to the touch. Pulling it taut between her fingers, she wrapped it around my neck and fastened it behind me. It was snug, if not tight, and I could feel it when I swallowed. She moved to my backside and pushed my hair to one side. I heard a sound like a chain rattling, and then a CLICK. I tried to move, but found that I was attached to the wall by my neck! I looked up at the lady's face, and found her grinning down at me.

"Now, slave, you will learn how to behave yourself," she began. I tried to nod, but found the strap around my throat tighten a little more. "You will call me The Mistress, and I will teach you to obey. My Master will see you after you have learned to be a good slave, and he will give you your reward." She gave the chain a slight jerk, and I felt my head fly back for an instant. I wanted to obey The Mistress, but a part of me was dying to find out what her punishment would be if I was insolent or ... bad..... I decided to test her authority, wanting very much to be punished.... perhaps whipped by that fun toy she brought to the door with her.

"I will do no such thing," I retorted. "And nothing you can do will make me behave."

I saw the fire flash in her eyes, and something else... I thought she may just be enjoying this little game as much as I was. She reached behind her and pulled out a ball-gag, strapping it around my face. I bit down on the rubber ball hard, enjoying the taste of it on my tongue. I looked up at her just in time to see the butt of the whip come down on my forehead. The soft leather was littered with the feeling of hard metal.... there were rivets on this whip! I tried to scream out against the pain, but the gag stopped the sound in my throat. All I let out was a low moan.

The Mistress was moving again..... She went to the table and brought back several silk scarves. One went around my left wrist, and I felt the fabric tighten as I heard the ZZZZIP of the silk slipping around itself. Then she did the same to my right wrist. I knew enough to keep my eyes downcast, at least for the moment. After she had my arms tied up, she pulled the scarves back and knotted the other ends to the wall behind me, using two rings coming out of the stone. She came back to my front and pulled my chin up with the hard end of her whip. I saw her smiling face, and knew I was going to be punished hard for my insolent behavior. That's when the third scarf came over my eyes, closing off all light. Then she grabbed my legs, pulling them out to the sides, and tying off my ankles. I could hear more metal rings in the stone walls, but it felt like these were on either side of me. Instead of knotting the silk strips in them, she pulled, stretching my legs out spread-eagle. I felt a rush of cold air hit my bare, wet pussy and remembered that I hadn't worn panties that night.... He liked the skirts, but preferred no interference from undergarments.

No comments:

Post a Comment