Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Visit To The Workplace

Walking into the store, I could tell he was a little more "on" than normal... The way he moved, the look in his eye... well, after being with someone for as long as we'd been together, you get to know the signs. There were no customers there, just one other employee, and everyone looked bored. Very bored. They had an anime movie playing on one of the TVs, so I sat down in front of him, and leaned back. I could feel him hard against me, his cock jumped in his slacks. I could feel his heart beating hard, too... against me... pounding. His breathing sped up as I leaned back further and sighed. His hand came slowly up and around my shoulder, resting on my breast. He began to lightly rub my nipple, making it hard. I was starting to get wet. I wanted him. Badly. I stood up, cleared my throat, and asked him where the bathroom was. He said he'd show me, since it was in the back. Security measures, he said. But I knew that look.

We got to the bathroom, this tiny little hole-in-the-wall in the back of the store. He came in with me and closed the door, locking it. I leaned against the sink, pulling him with me. He began to caress my neck while he rubbed my breasts, teasing my nipples lightly with his fingertips. I begged him to go further... "Fuck me, Master," I whispered. "Fuck me hard." He grinned at me and pressed his hard cock up against my dripping wet pussy. I was wearing a dress, which promptly ended up around my neck, and I could hear the zipper of his slacks as he lowered them. I could feel his hot skin against mine as he flicked my clit with his rock hard cock. Then he put it in me...

My ears were filled with a rushing sound, and my head went back. The feeling of having him inside me was just amazing... I could feel my body gyrate with his rhythmic thrusts, but I knew I couldn't do anything but sit there and be fucked. And I wanted to be. I didn't want him to stop fucking me. So hard, so deep.... I could feel his cock get hotter as he came closer and closer to climax. Then, suddenly, the shuddering orgasm hit both of us simultaneously. I tried to stifle a scream, lest his coworker hear us, as my body spasmed with wave after wave of hot, steamy orgasm. I could feel my pussy dripping with his cum, and that made me want more....

I got down on my knees and looked up at him. His eyes grew wide as he realized what I wanted, and that I wasn't going to take no for an answer. I opened my mouth and lightly teased the head of his cock with my tongue. It jumped to attention, growing a little in my hand. I knew he wanted it as much as I did, so I didn't waste time. I put his cock in my mouth and began sucking it. It was still wet, and so hot, I swallowed every little drop of precum it spit at me. Grabbing his hips, I thrust him into my mouth, just like he'd thrust into my pussy only moments ago. I could feel his cock pulse in my mouth and throat, and I knew he was going to cum again. I didn't want to swallow his load, though... I wanted it on my face. I began sucking faster and faster, running my tongue all around his hard rod, until he was about to burst. Then I pulled him out of my mouth, and jacked him off over my waiting, pouty lips. He saw that I wanted a facial and came even harder. It went everywhere, on my face, in my mouth, on my breasts, even a little down my dress, so I rubbed it in with his cock.

It was a good visit to my boyfriend's work...... A good visit indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment