Our first date was amazing.... We met at the movie theater, ready to see a silly, irreverent comedy. I had pretended I'd never seen it, just because he seemed so thrilled at the idea of "popping my cherry" on this film. How could I resist? I sat out on the concrete by the door, watching every car that drove by. I had only seen his photo once, but I knew he was cute. I wasn't planning on him being the hottest thing I'd seen in months! When he stepped out of the car, I felt something uncurl in my body, and I wanted to throw myself at him. Trying to play it cool, I did not let on that I was imagining him ravaging me right there in front of the theaters. He walked up, took my hand, and I felt the electricity zing up my arm. I followed him into the darkened room, smiling a little as he led me to the back row. At least I wasn't the only horny one on this date.
It didn't take long for us to realize we were not going to pay much attention to the film itself. It was too much fun to pay attention to each other.... I felt his hand on my shoulder, sliding down to my cleavage which he caressed gently with his fingernails. Reaching over, I stroked his cock under his pants, feeling it jump in my hand. He gasped and shuddered, running his fingertips along the side of my face as he grabbed me and kissed me passionately.
We spent the better part of the movie groping each other, me in his lap and he in my hand. I could feel his cock jump with each touch, feel it growing in my hand... He reached down, pulled my shirt up, and began lightly nibbling my tits, licking them with his hot tongue. I was getting so wet, I could feel my leopard-print panties soaking.
After the movie, we went to my car (I had agreed to drive him home), and I attempted to get in and drive. No easy task when the passenger is rubbing your nipples through your shirt..... His fingernails lightly running over the shape of my breast, teasing the nipple through the fabric. I had to pull over a couple of times just to get some strength back. He had one hand on my breasts, flicking my nipple with his fingers, and the other was rubbing my pussy through my jeans. I couldn't take it any more, I had to have him!
We pulled over on a neighborhood street, and I stopped the car. I began rubbing his cock through his slacks while he continued to massage my spasming clit. I moaned softly, unbuttoning his pants and slowly pulling down the zipper. I slid my hand inside, and grasped his throbbing dick. I started to jack him off while he played with me, kissing me hard. When he paused for a moment to take a breath, he told me he had an idea, and to get out of the car. I was so excited at that point, I don't think I knew how to move, yet somehow I managed to stand up and lean against the car.
He walked me to the front of the vehicle, his hard rod standing at full attention, and pushed me down on the hood of the car, face up. He quickly unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down my legs. The rush of cool air hit my bare legs and sopping wet pussy in a rush, and I gasped. He grinned his lopsided grin and began to play with my now-exposed clit, rubbing it hard and fast. Then, he turned around and climbed backwards up the hood of the car himself, placing his huge member right near my lips. I licked it gently, sending it into more spasms. He started kissing down my stomach, and I pulled his cock in my mouth as I realized what he was doing.
Just as I got it in, I felt his tongue, his hot, wet, probing tongue..... It caressed my clit for a moment, then continued on inside. I let out a moan, vibrating his penis in my mouth, and he began to lick and nibble with more enthusiasm. I pulled his rod into my mouth deeper, feeling it begin to pound the back of my throat when he'd thrust. I wrapped my tongue around it, sliding it in and out, faster and faster. I couldn't concentrate with him down there, bringing me so close to orgasm, but I knew I wanted his jizz. I reached for his balls with my hand, holding them and teasing them with my fingers. His whole body shuddered, and I knew I had hit something good.
I sucked his cock in my mouth, up to the base. Then I stuck out my tongue and lightly flicked his balls with the tip, sending him into a flood of orgasm. I could feel the veins in his shaft start to pulse, and I knew he was getting there. I sucked harder and faster, using my mouth and hands to bring him to that climax.
Then it happened. Mount Vesuvius erupted, right in my mouth. I couldn't hold it all, there was so much cum! It filled my mouth, puffing out my cheeks for a moment, and even spilled out onto the rest of my face. I used my free hand to rub it all in, even the jizz that had dripped down onto my tits. He flopped over, breathing hard, and stared up at me, grinning that grin again.
It was a good first date.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment