I am here. I cannot believe it's actually real. I spent countless nights dreaming of wanting to be here, of how this would go, and now it's finally real! My breath catches as I walk toward the escalator that will take me to him. I know a moment's hesitation before stepping onto the “lazy stairs”, unsure if I'm doing the right thing. Then I see the tips of his shoes at the bottom of the escalator, and all thought flees my mind. My feet automatically move toward him, unbidden. His eyes raise to meet mine as I descend, and my stomach flutters.
I step off the moving stairs and he reaches for me. He takes me in his arms, looking down at me with his beautiful hazel-green eyes. His hand reaches up and strokes the side of my face, sending electric shocks up my body. His hand slides down to my chin, tilting my head up to meet his as he favors me with the sweetest, softest kiss I have ever felt. My body responds in the same way it always has, with a blossoming warmth spreading through me. His hands slide down my back, pulling me closer. I feel the hardness in his pants, his member already growing rigid. Parting from the kiss, I look up into his eyes and see the desire there, smoldering behind the calm exterior that is rapidly cracking apart.
“We should probably go, before we cause a scene,” he whispers softly into my hair as he leans in again.
I let him lead me out to his car, unable to protest on any level. He smiles slightly, almost more of a smirk, as he glances down at me. He knows I'm his, that I will do whatever he asks. I know it turns him on to know he has that kind of power, that kind of complete, utter control over me. With anyone else, I would be insulted by that implication, but not with him. For as long as I can remember in my sexual history, I have wanted him to control me, to possess me. After all, that is why I am here.
As we drive down the road toward his apartment, the look on his face tells me he is a little shocked that I am there. It is like this every time, but it never gets old to see that expression of excited surprise on his face. Adjusting in the passenger seat of his car gives me a better view of him. He is so handsome, from the chestnut brown hair to the view of his profile as he drives. I reach over and put my hand lightly on one of his strong arms. He takes in a sharp breath, as though just my touch affects him. The idea sends a zing of electricity through me, making me want him even more.
I run my hand up his arm to his shoulder, and then trace the line of his torso down to the waist of his pants. He gasps and turns to look at me, his eyes widening at the knowledge of what I want. Memories flood back to me of doing this, years ago, in another car with the same man. I want him to know how much I desire him, how he makes my blood sizzle. My fingers trace the line of his member through his pants. I can feel the hardness still there from the kiss in the airport.
“Jennie...” he tries to protest, his voice soft with his own desire.
I don't listen. I want him, I need him, and I must have him. Now. I look into his eyes and see that he wants the same thing.
“Why don't you pull over, baby? I don't want us to crash when I do what I need to do,” I answer. Without hesitation, he looks to the side of the road and pulls off. As he turns off the car, I motion silently for him to lay his seat back. I want him to completely enjoy what I am about to do.
As his seat reclines, I watch his pants strain against the pressure of his throbbing cock. My mouth begins to water with desire, hunger, need. I reach up to the belt and unlatch it, hearing the click of the buckle echo in the silent car. I pull the zipper of his jeans down and expose his briefs, already stretched to their limit with him. I reach in with a cool hand and feel his warm flesh. He jumps in my hand as I pull him out, and a small gasp escapes his lips. I look over to see his head back, eyes closed, enjoying the feel of my hands on his body. I unbuckle my seatbelt and lean over him. I flick the head of his cock with my tongue, breathing hot breath down on him. He shudders at the sensations and groans as his hips start to buck. I look up at his face and smile. His eyes are open now, and he looks down at me with such unbridled passion in those eyes, they appear almost black. With my hand still on his member, stroking the base of it lightly, I bite my lower lip impishly. His eyes darken even further as his expression turns from one of desire to one of pure need.
“May I have you, baby?” I ask softly, not wanting to break the spell we're both under. “I want my mouth to make love to you. I want to feel you throbbing, Patrick. I want to feel you explode inside my throat.”
Without another word, he reaches out and strokes my cheek gently. His hand traces back to my hair as he directs my head down to him again. My lips part as I take him into my waiting mouth, slowly at first. I suck at his cock, ringing my tongue around him as I stroke him into my throat, deeper and deeper with each thrust of my head. His hand tightens in my hair and his head goes back again.
His hips thrust him further into me, and our pace quickens. Becomes more frantic. I feel the vein in his engorged cock pulsing against my cool lips, and I take him all the way to the base. My tongue jets out and laps at his balls for a moment, making them jump. My hand thrusts into his pants to play with them as I continue to milk him. My left hand, now freed from his rod, runs up his chest to clutch at his shirt. My diamond ring sparkles brilliantly in the sunlight, reflecting specks of light onto his face, the seat, and the ceiling of the car. I hear his breath catch as he sees it, his hand going to it as I work on him. I can feel him stroking the finger my ring is on, possessing it as I possess his manhood. He knows I am his, and only his. My lips tighten around his cock and I moan low at his soft caress on my hand. My voice makes his cock vibrate in my mouth, and I suck in some cool air, letting it penetrate against his sensitive skin, now slick and wet with my saliva. I pull off for a moment, allowing the full sensation of the air to hit him. He begins to shudder and I know he is close. I turn to him, stroking his cock with my right hand.
“I want you to cum on my face, baby. My face, and that ring. I want you to mark me as yours. Your wife, your whore, your sexual everything.”
His eyes roll back in his head as he releases my fingers, allowing me to move my left hand back down to take care of him. I place my mouth just over the head of his cock, letting my hands do the stroking for the time being. As my thumb traces the line of his hardness, my teeth scrape lightly along the shaft. I feel the vein pulsing harder now, he is so close. He begins to buck wildly, uncontrollably, as guttural sounds come from his softly parted lips. I pull him out of my mouth, leaving it open just above him, breathing my heated air onto him, and start to rapidly stroke him with my bejeweled hand, my ring sparkling up at him as he glances down. The view is too much, and he explodes. Hard. My mouth catches some of it as the rest spills over my face, coating my cheeks and chin, and dripping down onto that beautiful ring. He spasms once more, and then lay still, spent.
I tease his now softened cock once or twice more with my fingers, and then lean back into my own seat to enjoy his juices covering me. As he looks up at me, still in shock at the orgasm rippling through him, I lift my left hand to my face, examining his markings on my ring. I smile at him and stick my tongue out, licking off the cum from all my fingers but that one. That finger gets to keep the pleasure fluids, as a reminder that he overrules any other oath, any other vow, to make me his.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment