The sound of the door unlocking sends a chill up my spine. I feel my body beginning to respond in anticipation at the mere thought of what is to come. He turns from opening the door and looks at me, the desire still strong after our interlude in his car. Before showing me in, he stands before the door and takes hold of my shoulder with his left hand, his right hand tipping my chin up to look into my eyes.
“Before we go in, baby, there's something I have to know.” He says softly, intently. “I need to know that this is what you want. Don't answer yet,” he continues as I begin to reply. “Once we go inside, that's it. You say goodbye to your old life, your old marriage, everything, and become mine completely. So I need to know that you understand this, and that you want it.”
I bite my lower lip for a moment, thinking about what he said. Thought is difficult, however, with the feel of his fingers on my face. His thumb reaches my lip and gently strokes it. His touch is like fire, burning me to a cinder even at this tender gesture. I nod. I want this, more than I can express with words. At my signal, his eyes close momentarily and he turns back and shows me in. I step over the threshold of his home, trusting him completely, wanting to satisfy him utterly.
He follows me in, closing the door quietly behind him. I turn around and see the smoldering desire in his eyes. I step back over to him, pushing him against the door and pulling his head down to mine. Kissing him softly, I feel the same electric charge I always have when our lips meet, as if this is what my mouth was made for--- kissing his. I feel him melt into the kiss, his arms going around me to pull me closer. I can feel him getting hard again, his erection pressing against my leg from the confines of his pants. My hand traces down the line of his abdomen to the bulge in his jeans, caressing it and stroking it as we kiss.
He moans against my mouth and pulls me in even closer, his hands wandering up under my shirt. Like sentient beasts, they roam my bare skin, giving me goosebumps and making me shiver at the pleasant sensation. He reaches up and begins to unfasten my bra, but I pull away. At the look of confused frustration on his face, I smile a little and lead him back to his bedroom. Not a word is spoken as we move, none is needed. My heart races in my chest, threatening to leap right out of my soft blouse.
He sits on the edge of the bed and looks up at me, grabbing my hips and pulling me toward him. As his face finds its way to my cleavage, I bend my head and drink in the scent of him. One of the most intoxicating aromas I have ever experienced, charged with electric desire for me. I pull back slightly so that he can see me, and slowly begin to unbutton my top. My fingers shake and slip. I don't know why I am nervous, but suddenly my hands do not want to work properly. I will my fingers to steady as I unbutton the rest of my white blouse, opening it so he can see the black lacy bra I wore today, just for this purpose. His sharp intake of breath tells me he likes it, even more than the look of hunger on his face. He reaches up and gently caresses my breasts, creamy white against the dark lace. My head goes back in rapture at his touch.
I reach over to the desk and turn on his camera, setting it for video. I place it back on the flat surface, facing toward the bed and smiling over my shoulder at him. I reach into my pocket and pull out my new ring, his ring, that he will replace my old one with. I hand it to him, and remove my wedding band, placing it surreptitiously before the camera, so the video will capture it as well as the bed.
I move back to where I was before, standing in front of him, and begin to unsnap my pants. I bite my lip and smile at him, noting how his eyes are glued to my newly naked finger, with the indent of my old ring still on it. His gaze snaps up, however, when he sees a peak of my pink panties, in sharp contrast to the black bra still encasing my large breasts. I take his hand and place it on the band of my panties, letting him feel the heat emanating from my body. He groans slightly, his fingers tightening on the bit of cotton separating him from complete, total sexual possession of my body. My jeans slip off my hips and slide down to pool around my ankles, leaving my panties totally exposed to his gaze and wandering fingers.
I push him back to lie down on the bed, his legs hanging over the edge, and straddle his knees, standing with my legs apart. I turn to look into the camera, smile, and say the thing I know he has been waiting to hear.
“This is my goodbye to everything in my old life. I am with my true husband now, my master. I made him a promise that no other man would touch me, and I have kept that promise. Now he is here to take me, his reward, and make me his. His wife,” my smile grows, “his whore, his slave.”
His arms shoot up like quicksilver, ensnaring me around my hips and pulling me down on top of him. As my legs spread to straddle him, he can feel the heat of my body pressed against him, the moist warmth of my sex almost touching his rock hard pole. Flipping me over, he towers over me. My hands find his jeans zipper and release his beast, for a moment stunned by the impressive erection he is yet again spouting. He pulls my pink panties to the side and lightly brushes my pussy with his fingertips, making me gasp and shudder. Taking my left hand, he looks into the camera himself.
“This is my Jennie. I have taken her before, but this time I take her as my wife. Completely mine, in every way.” He turns back to me, the new ring in his hand, poised over my finger. “Do you take me as your master, your true husband, to obey my every command, my every sexual desire?”
I nod. “I do.”
He pushes the ring down on my finger as he enters me, his heat melding with my own. He doesn't thrust at first, just stays there, feeling my muscles milk him as my body adjusts to his size. Then he begins slowly moving in and out of me, rocking me on his bed. His hands go to my bra for a moment, flipping the clasp and freeing them. They bounce out, joggling up and down at each thrust.
As our bodies match rhythm, we speed up. Our hips buck together as we breathe shallow and quick. We gaze into each others' eyes as his head lowers to mine and we continue our frantic pace. He kisses me hard, thrusting deeper than ever before. When he sits back, I snake my left hand up his chest so he can admire the ring he put there, marking me on the outside the same way he's marking me inside now-- as his. The first wave of orgasm hits us both at the same moment, and we convulse violently in each others arms. When I expected him to pull out and leave that sense of loss within me, however, he stayed buried in me, growing hard again after only a moment.
“I want to breed you, baby. I want there to be no question whose child you're carrying in that womb of yours.” He whispers hoarsely. My body loosens in arousal at the idea, and I arch my back up at him to give him more purchase inside me. I reach up and tease my nipples, so hard already with wanton desire, and the sight makes his cock jump inside me. My muscles clench around it, milking it for every bit of cum I can squeeze out.
At the sensation of my body demanding his seed, he begins to thrust, hard. My breasts bounce wildly as he jackhammers me, grunting with animal lust. He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my mouth up to his, kissing me roughly. I look over at the camera, still capturing every moment of our torrid affair. It will capture the very instant when he turns me into a little breeder bitch, too.
I feel his cock pulsing inside me, the juice of his last load being churned deeper into me by the thrusting of the head. He grabs my legs and puts them up on his shoulders, making my pussy tighter. My hips roll up as he thrusts deep, harder than before. He lets out one last loud moan, my name, as he goes totally rigid inside me. I can feel his seed shooting into my body, filling my core. He collapses next to me on the bed, spent completely. I am still shuddering from the built-up orgasms. His arm goes around my waist and pulls me to him. I nestle right in, more than ready for a nap. Every nerve ending in my body is still buzzing with ecstasy, and I know that won't stop for some hours yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment