The official reason for my visit was to “relax”, and I suppose by some stretch of the imagination, this was relaxing. I certainly felt rested (and a little drained) after each session, though I don't know if this is exactly what was meant by “restful, relaxing activities”. As I lay on his sofa, trying in vain to catch my breath, I can't help but chuckle at the idea of our “restful activities”. My legs shake with the intensity of the last orgasm and I turn my head slightly to see him walking out of the bedroom, that look back on his face as he sees my naked body lounging on his couch.
He comes over to me, kneeling down beside the sofa, and puts his hand lightly on my thigh. Through the sweat already there I feel the warm sensation of his skin against mine, and I shiver in anticipation and desire. His fingers trace the line of my muscles up to my sex, still throbbing from our last encounter... or is that intense pulse new? I lean my head back, biting my lip and moaning softly as I enjoy the feel of his fingers, exploring my body.
His hand slides up past my hips, along my stomach and up to my left breast. My skin breaks out in goosebumps as he takes my nipple in his fingers and lightly rubs it, twisting it slightly and pulling. He knows the effect he is having on me, taking away what little reserve of self-control I may have had and replacing it with insatiable lust. My body warms to his touch, my back arching in pleasure as his mouth circles around the nipple held in his fingers, his tongue flicking it as his teeth bite into it gently. I gasp and reach down to massage my heated body, but he moves my hand away with his other one, pulling it toward his already hardened cock.
I feel his heat mix with mine as I play with his member, stroking it lightly with my fingers before wrapping my whole hand around it. Up and down the shaft I go, milking it the way I know my pussy wants to. His mouth still on my nipple, I feel him take a shuddering breath as my fingers brush his balls. They jump at my touch, and his hips buck slightly toward me. Still stroking him, I turn my body so I am sitting up on the couch, with him between my legs. I pull his head up toward mine and kiss him hard, with all the pent-up lustful frustration I feel. My toes curl as his tongue darts in and out of my mouth, both his hands now massaging my huge breasts.
His hands slide down to my hips as he thrusts playfully into my hand, and I smile up at him. I know what he wants, but I don't want to give it to him if he only WANTS it. He has to need it... and be ready to beg for it.
I slide my hips away from him and move so that I am now sitting to one side of him, rather than straddling his torso. I turn away from him and lean over the arm of the sofa, my hands outstretched to grip the fabric. I see his gaze follow my hands first, and know he is marveling at the ring on my finger. Remembering what I did to that ring in the car, I take it into my mouth for a moment, licking around my hand as if I can still taste his cum, and smile back at him. He tries to leap up on the sofa, but I turn my body away from him, cutting off his progress and frustrating him.
Leaning back over the arm of the couch, I motion for him to move in front of me and stand next to the couch. He does, his penis rock hard and standing at attention. I slide up the arm of the couch, accentuating my large, milky white breasts in the lamp light, and move my arms to hold his hips. I pull him toward me, his cock resting on my waiting lips. I lick the head, blow on it a little, and tease his shaft with my agile tongue. I feel his whole body succumb to shudders of desire and begin thrusting toward my mouth. I pull back and smile up at him, knowing he is close.
“Baby, I want you to do something special for me,” I whisper. My fingers continue to tease his cock while I talk, to keep the level of anticipation up.
“What?” he asks, panting, barely coherent.
“I want you to get behind me,” I begin, spanking my ass for emphasis.
“Yeah?”
“And take this ass, as a true husband should.” When I finish, I look up at him with all the lust in my body pooling in my eyes, and am met with the shock of his own lust. His breath catches as his eyes widen in surprise. I point to the table behind him where I have positioned the camera, letting it record every moment of this.
“I want you to take my ass, baby. I want you to pop that cherry, on film. And I want us to show it to the world, to let everyone see what a real man does to his little whore wife.”
My head is swimming in desire, I can hear the blood pounding in my ears, and I barely see him move around me. His hands slide down my back reverently, knowing what I am offering him has never been even suggested to another man. For years we have talked about this, but always in half joking, half flirting. Never seriously, and never with a camera rolling!
I feel the sofa move slightly when he positions himself behind me, up on his knees. His hands go to my ass and massage the round cheeks. I arch my back, giving him a better angle. He adjusts his position slightly and I can feel the hard rod of his shaft pressed against my ass. He hesitates there for a moment, and I know he is wanting to enjoy every sensation this provides.
“Are you sure, baby?” his voice comes to me from behind, gruffly, as if with the last ounce of self-control in his body. All I can do is nod. My heart is racing, and my head is spinning. I want him inside me, inside that most forbidden and erotic of holes.
His cock presses against my ass, barely poking into me, and I feel a frisson of pain, just for an instant. It is immediately replaced with the most intense pleasure I have ever felt. I am so tight, even just the slight penetration makes my body feel full to bursting, and I grip my fingers into the arm of the couch as I moan low and soft. I push my head down, giving him more access than ever to my cherry ass, and I feel him reach for my hips as he takes it.
His first thrust is slow, but it feels agonizingly so. My body quivers with the anticipation of what is now completely inevitable, and the import of what I have done, of what we are doing right now, strikes me fully. He has taken my last virgin hole, making me wholly his. His wife, his whore, his little cum bitch. All of the things we used to say in jest, are now true.
I groan against the pressure of his cock and the fiery throbbing in my clit. His hand reaches forward and begins to stroke my sex gently even as he penetrates me from behind. I arch my back, nearly screaming. I hear his voice coming from behind me, low and full of intensity.
“Tell them, baby. Tell the world who finally got to take your ass.”
“My m-master!” I yell, unable to contain myself any longer.
“And who is your master, my obedient slave?”
I shake in the waves of orgasm already piling up, waiting to hit me all at once.
“Say it, slave. Tell the camera. Tell Jerry, tell Mama. Tell everyone who your master is that just took your cherry ass for the first time.”
“My master, my true husband. Patrick!” I scream out as his fingers enter my pussy and he thrusts hard into my ass, balls deep.
My entire body spasms, my muscles tightening on his shaft and milking him. My hips buck as I scream in ecstasy. I can feel him thrusting in and out of me, long measured strokes timed just perfectly with my own movements. As his speed increases, I can hear him grunting against me, trying to hold back.
“Cum for me, baby. I want you to mark that ass the same way you've marked every other part of my body.” I say to him, turning my head to glance back at him. I can feel him stiffen inside me at the prospect of coating my ass in his hot jizz, and he nearly loses it right there.
He grabs a handful of my hair, pulling it slightly. I feel him spank my left ass cheek with his other hand, still slick with my own juices, and the sound rings out through the apartment. The sting on my buttocks feels so good, and I tell him so. He spanks me again, gripping my ass in the process. I can feel his cock pulsing inside me, he's getting so close. I arch my back, leaning my head back as he grabs more of my hair, pulling harder.
“Fuck me hard, baby. Rape that ass!” I yell at him, pleading to be marked as his whore.
He growls low and loud, his body hardening as every muscle from his head to his toes tightens. He thrusts in once more, as deep as he can go, and I feel the hot cum spill into me. The sensation is completely new, having his jizz pouring into my body through my ass. I feel him pull out, his hands still gripping into my ass so hard they'll probably leave bruises before we're done here. As the head of his cock withdraws from me, I feel his seed pouring out of my body, like a stopper has been released from a wine bottle. I hadn't realized there was so much cum, but I can feel it covering my ass, and my pussy.
His hand goes to my pussy, rubbing in his jizz, churning it inside my canal, coating my walls with it yet again. He looks over at the camera and says in a voice I didn't think I'd hear for hours to come, so full of desire and wanton lust it was:
“This is my Jennie. My whore, my wife. My bred little bitch. I just came in her ass, after shooting my load into her wanton pussy, and now I'm making sure I breed her good. Now, baby,” he says softly, flicking my clit as I feel another orgasm almost washing over me, “I want you to look into that camera, and tell everyone once and for all who your real master is.”
I turn and face the camera, biting my lip against the waves of heat rushing through my body. His fingers tap a rhythm inside me that I know all too well, and I can feel my body responding as it always has. I am going to orgasm again.
“My true husband, my master, my Patrick. The only man to take my ass, the only man to knock me up with his bastard seed, and the only man...” I shudder in the first wave of the most intense orgasm I have ever had to talk through. “The only man allowed to fuck me.”
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment