Monday, April 12, 2010

Day One

We drove around town for a while when I first got there. It was nice to have a while where we could be just friends, no expectations. “This is your day,” he kept saying to me. “We'll do whatever you want, and if that means no 'fun', then that's what it means.” It was nice to have some time with no pressure, but he wasn't the only one who wanted... fun. I could feel my temperature rising every time he touched my hand, my hair, my leg. Looking down and seeing HIS ring on my finger was the final turning point. I knew I had to have him inside me, and I told him so. I wanted to go back to his apartment-- OUR apartment, for this visit. He called me his wife, said “of course”, and began driving that way. I was writhing in the seat, trying to contain myself at least until we got to the apartment. I knew I wouldn't hold out much longer than that.

We got home, and lugged my suitcase into the livingroom, depositing it down by the loveseat. We played at smalltalk for a few more minutes, but it wasn't going to last. He took me in his arms, holding me close, and whispered in my ear, “I want to make love to you, baby. I want you to feel everything you've been longing for.” At those words, I almost leapt out of my skin with desire.

He took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom, laying me down on the bed and joining me. His arms encircled my body, his warmth melting into my own, and his hands began exploring me as he turned my head toward his to kiss me. His kisses were so soft at first, they almost belied his wandering fingers now caressing my wet pussy in search of my elusive orgasm. As my body responded to his touch, his kisses grew more intense, almost frantic. My hips started to buck as I felt my first orgasm building, quickly. Almost before I could say so, I felt it crash against my body like a rogue wave. All I could do was pull him closer to me, moaning and screaming his name in ecstasy.

I begged him to stop, squeezing my legs closed, but I had hardly the strength to say the words, let alone actually make him stop. He lessened his grip on my sex for a moment, to tease me lightly, getting me back to that precipice again. Once there, only moments after the last orgasm, I screamed out in the most exquisite pleasure I'd felt in a long time: a second orgasm.

When I could think straight, I told him I wanted to feel him in me. In my mouth was fine, for later, but for right now, I wanted him buried in my pussy, balls deep. I wanted that week's worth of cum to be shot into my core, flooding me from within. I helped him undress and marveled at his member, as I do every time I see it after a long break away. The size was impressive enough, but it was his engorged state that always blew me away. My hands caressed it, his ring shining on my finger, making me wet all over again. I laid back and pulled him with me, feeling him press against my pussy firmly. With the head of his cock ready to enter me, he looked down at me and said, “With this cock, I thee wed.”

With that, he shoved it deep into me, nearly coming on the first thrust. He pulled back and slammed into me again, this time with even more force. Pumping his cock deep into me, he whispered that I am his wife, his Jennifer, the only one he wants. The only one he NEEDS. I put my feet up on his shoulders and clenched my muscles, making me tighter for him. He groaned at the sensation, and I heard his balls slapping against my flesh. I turned, putting one leg over the other, lying on my side. He grasped my shoulder, thrusting into me even deeper than before. With one final, intense thrust, I felt him pulsing inside me, getting close. We both came at the same time, my third orgasm more spectacular than the previous two.

I found after a moment, though, that he wasn't done with me. Almost before I could stop shaking, his fingers dove back into my wetness, bringing me to a fourth, and almost immediately, a fifth orgasm. As the last one careened over me, I screamed out, “OH NO! NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!” As I laid there, shaking from head to toe, he laid back next to me and kissed my neck softly, bringing me down from the intensity of the orgasms with the best afterglow I have ever felt. He whispered in my ear, “And just think, baby.... This is only Day One of your visit.” I almost fainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment