I hit the button, clearing my throat and trying to will my voice to sound normal. "Hi, honey," I said, a little more softly than I'd intended to. I looked up to see recognition dawn on his face, and he began to tease my clit slowly with his thumb. Mouthing the words "I want you", he made his cock jump against me, making me gasp slightly.
"Oh no, nothing." I replied to the query over the phone. "Just my back spasming out a little. I've kicked Pat off his bed so I can get comfortable."
At that moment, I feel it. He's pushing the head of his throbbing member into me! I bite my lip to keep from gasping again, and a nearly inaudible moan escapes my lips. I try to clear the rushing sound from my ears and attempt to focus on the phone conversation. He's saying something inconsequential, and all I can think of is the heat that is building in my body. Gazing up into Patrick's face, I mouth the words "fuck me", and watch his eyes widen. Almost before I can repeat my silent request, he thrusts. Deep. Hard. FAST! My back arches up as the heat spreads further throughout me. My last vestige of sanity screams in my brain that I need to focus on the call, but the only self-control I have is too busy keeping me from shouting in near ecstasy.
I manage to reply to a few more comments, but my mind is completely absorbed in the feel of Patrick's hardness buried deep in me, stretching me from inside. I want to feel him explode inside of me, I want to test the limits of my own control if he does. Somehow I know I won't be able to stop myself from screaming out at that sensation, but my brain is fuzzy now, and I don't care. Let him hear me. Let him hear me scream out in orgasm as another man penetrates me. Let him hear over the phone that someone is doing what he cannot, or will not! I begin to buck my hips against Patrick's, feeling the friction mounting as our bodies find like rhythms.
Somehow, in a last ditch effort to regain sanity, I manage to say my goodbyes over the phone, looking into Patrick's eyes as I say the words. The moment I hang up, he slams into me, exploding deep within my body. I claw at his back, pulling him deeper into me as I crest in my own pleasure, my body feeling like a million points of light expanding and contracting in the span of a single heartbeat.
I missed the chance for a kinky good-bye, but that just leaves one more thing to look forward to next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment