Tuesday, September 14, 2010

When Fantasy Meets Reality

Pulling me gently into the bedroom, he smiles. I notice candles burning around the apartment, the scent of vanilla a heady aroma that makes my senses swim. My eyes rise to meet his, and I can see the desire there. He leads me to the bed, pushing me down onto the soft mattress and caressing my breasts under my white bra. I gasp as my nipples stiffen under his soft touch, and his hand begins to trace down the line of my stomach to my jeans. He unbuttons them and I feel the zipper slowly lower. His fingers find their way inside, seeking out my heat. I kick off my jeans and my legs spread of their own accord. He moans at the sight of my bright pink panties, his fingers softly running over the cotton, as I gasp again at the feeling.

His fingers dive back into my sex, rubbing my clit with a tenacity I have never felt before. Within moments, my hips are bucking wildly and I am shaking all over from the first intense orgasm. My legs clamp shut around his hand, and I beg him to stop, but he only scales back a little, and only for a few moments. Before I know what's happening, I'm screaming at the top of my lungs through a second, third, and fourth orgasm!

My body is now like jelly, my legs twitch at the slightest movement, and I am panting loudly. His fingers stop tormenting my clit, and move lower, to the depths of my sex. He begins pumping me with his fingers, and in my mind it is his cock, pounding me raw, taking my hole, marking me as his whore. As my back arches into my fifth and sixth orgasm and beyond, I begin to scream again. I reach down to his cock and begin stroking him off. I look over at him and whisper that I want to feel him inside of me, cumming inside of my pussy. His eyes glaze over for just an instant, and then he is positioning himself between my legs.

Up on the balls of his feet, he reaches behind him and produces the newest treasure of our lovemaking sessions-- a wedding veil. I put it on, pulling it over my face and exposed breasts, and feel him enter me. He thrusts hard and deep, and I can feel his balls slapping against my ass. I milk his cock with my muscles, wanting to drain him of every last drop of jizz. I feel his cock grow harder, hotter, and start to pulse inside of me. I look up at him and say through ruby red lips, "I want you to cum inside of me, master."

His eyes roll back in his head as he thrusts even deeper into me, jackhammering me hard. I feel him release, and at the same time I feel another wave of orgasm rushing over my own body. I pull him close, my nails running over his back, as our bodies rock in unison. This has been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment