I arch my back again, pushing my ass in the air as he moves behind me. I hear the sound of the condom wrapper being ripped open, and shake my head. I want him in me bareback for this. He moans softly in response, grabbing my hips and thrusting himself against me. I feel his hand move to my ass and begin to tease me, sliding his thumb in slightly. I gasp and clench, feeling him pull out and position himself over me.
The pressure of his cock against my ass makes me moan. I feel his fingers slide down to my pussy as he presses harder against my bare flesh. I bite my lip in anticipation as he starts to slip the head of his throbbing member into my ass for the first time. Exquisite pain shoots through my body and his fingers are now diving into my pussy, pumping me from both ends. I feel him start to thrust, slow and deep, into that cherry ass of mine. I want to feel him explode inside me. I tell him so, and he grabs my hips, groaning as he thrusts even deeper. My hips start to buck as I arch my pelvis back against him, feeling him gripping into my soft flesh as he pounds me.
His cock grows harder and starts to quiver inside me. I flex my muscles to tighten around him, and he cries out. My face is buried in the veil, which is in turn buried in the mattress. He grabs my hair and pulls it, forcing my back to arch and my tits to bounce wildly with each new thrust. I look at his reflection in the mirror and whisper, "I want your jizz, baby."
With one final thrust, his whole body spasms. Inside of me, I feel the hot rush of his load being pumped, hard and deep, into my ass. He collapses beside me on the bed, gasping for breath. I reach over and stroke his balls softly, making sure he releases every last drop of cum for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment