Monday, October 25, 2010

My Badness

I tried to kiss him with no lipgloss on, letting my lips touch his.
I ran my hand up his leg and tried to fondle his balls.
I tried to play with his cock while he was in the shower, even trying to suck him off.
I laid down in the bed in nothing but the pink satin panties, calling to him to join me.
I kissed him hard, with my tongue caressing his, to try to arouse him.
I walked around the house bare-breasted, and guided his hands to play with my breasts.
I asked him to take a shower with me, so I might jack him off.
I massaged his shoulders, my breasts bare against his back, my nipples stiff with desire.
I offered to give him a blow job in bed, running my hands lightly along his legs to express my intent.
I described to him how I would greet him at the door after work, facing away, bent over and gripping my ankles.
I offered to scrub the kitchen floor nude, showing my bare ass and pussy to him, ready to take.

I offered myself to him in every way I could imagine, and every time he turned me down. Every time he was tired, or his stomach was upset, or his nose was running. Every time, no matter what I did or how I did it, I was met with defeat.

I have been a very bad girl, and need to be punished for these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment