Friday, May 22, 2009

Kinky Vid

My hand on his cock, stroking it lightly after the wondrous explosion he shot into me, gasping for air. Teasing him to make him hard again, I smile up at him. I know my lipstick is smeared, but I don't care. I take a shuddering breath as he moves his hand to my breast, playing with my nipple, flicking it again with his fingertips.

"Take off your ring," he whispers to me. I look up into his eyes and see the same desire there as before. My body aches for him all over, as if I hadn't just had the most wonderful orgasm in the world. He leans down and kisses me softly, still looking me in the eyes. "Do it for your master, baby."

I do what he asks, blushing a little. My pussy is already wet just from the light touch of his lips on mine, and I know I would do anything to feel that hardening cock inside me again. I take off my wedding ring, and hand it to him. He places it on the desk, in front of the camera. I can see on the screen that it is in the shot, sparkling huge in the foreground. The positioning makes it look like we're sitting on the ring, instead of the bed. Something about that just gets me even hotter.

"I want you to fuck me on it, baby," I moan as he comes back to sit beside me. "I want you to take my cherry ass, penetrate that hole for the first time, and I want the video to show you fucking me on my wedding ring."

He moans and leans over to kiss me, hard. I move his hands to my breasts, cupping them as he starts to massage. I push myself over on my hands and knees, facing the camera so he can see my face on the film. I grab my lipstick and fix my makeup as he moves behind me. Layer upon layer of bright red gloss cover my lips and I bite my lower one impishly, smiling into the camera.

He places his hands on my rear, kneading the flesh and spanking me. I arch my back at the first swat, moaning a little. I back up a bit, so I can feel his cock hardening against my ass. He pulls my ass cheeks apart and moves his cock to the hole. I feel the pressure push against me as he slowly pushes the head into me. I groan in pleasure and pain, arching my back further to slow his progress even more. I want to feel every moment of this penetration.

As his cock slides in, I feel his hands go up my back, to my shoulders. He grips them and pulls. I feel his cock push the rest of the way into my cherry ass, his balls slapping against my still-dripping pussy. I scream out in the most exquisite pain I've ever felt, so mixed with pleasure it is hard to separate the two. I have never felt this tight before, and I start to buck my hips against him.

He reaches up and grabs a handful of my hair, pulling my head back as he bangs his cock into me, stretching me from the inside. He reaches forward with his other hand and fondles my breasts while he pillages me, rubbing my nipples raw as they harden in pleasure. I lean forward, arching my ass up at him, and he spanks me again. I feel it vibrate his cock inside me, and moan. I reach down between my legs and start to finger my clit in time with his thrusts, playing with his balls as they slap my wet cunt.

I feel his cock grow even harder, hotter, ready to explode again. I reach my hand further back and focus on his balls, caressing them and stroking them. I milk his cock inside me while I coax his cum out into my body. I feel his cock jump as he shudders, and I know he's close. I scream out in pleasure at the sensations inside me as I start to feel him cum, shooting another load into me, stretching my body even more with his jizz.

He thrusts once more, deep, as he comes. I feel the hot ropes of jizz shoot from his cock, coating me from the inside, and I can't help myself. I collapse into another loud, screaming orgasm as I had before, knowing he has taken me, taken my last virgin hole, and we have it on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment