As I entered the apartment, he smiled a little. I knew that smile. It meant I was in for something fun. He took me by the hand, the feel of his skin making my pulse race. My heart was pounding, and I could feel my body responding to his touch and the look in his eyes. I started to walk with a little sway, smiling back at him. He likes it when I'm confident, sure of myself, and I try to convey this. Inside, though, I feel as if I just stepped onto a roller-coaster that is well-known and loved. I can feel the rush already, my face heating, my breath coming more rapidly. I want to jump him, want to rip off his clothes and straddle him, but I know I should wait for him to make the first move.
We make our way to the bedroom, and he gently sits me down on the edge of the bed, running his fingers lightly over my covered breasts. I gasp as his fingertip caresses my nipple, and bite my lip to keep from moaning. It almost works; a small moan escapes from between my lips as my eyes close. He smiles that same lopsided smile that says he's horny and loving the control, and then turns to the desk. He has something planned, I can feel it, but I don't know what it is.
On the desk is his small camera, positioned in such a way that it captures the entire room, including the mirrored closet doors, without needing further adjustment. He faces the camera toward the bed and then comes to join me. He sits down next to me, and points to the computer monitor, where we are prominently displayed. He has rigged the camera to stream to the computer! I know this should offend me, or make me feel cheap, but all it does is turn me on more.
He reaches up to my face, brushing my hair out of my eyes. I am trying so hard not to squirm with pleasure at his touch, and he knows it. He traces the line of my jaw, to my lips, and I open my mouth for his finger to enter. I close my eyes and imagine it is his cock, thrusting slowly between my lips. I reach over and begin to stroke his cock, only a little surprised to find it already hardening. His finger runs in and out of my mouth, my teeth lightly scraping along it, a ruby-red ring left around his knuckle from my lipgloss. He pulls his finger out, tracing it the rest of the way down my face, neck, and to my chest. My breasts are heaving with gasps for air, I know my bra is barely containing them at this point.
He pops open the buttons of my blouse, exposing the pink lace bra I bought that very morning. I had hoped he would like it, but his reaction exceeded my expectations. He gasped in, cupping my large breasts in his hands, as though they were relics. He moves in, his tongue tracing the line of my bra on the left side, seeking my erect nipple. His right hand strokes the other one, flicking my skin with his fingernails.
I arch my back in pleasure, moaning loudly. I want him in me, and I want him in me NOW. I grab his head and pull it to mine, kissing him hard, with all the passion I have in me. I feel him respond, his own body leaning in toward mine. He pulls my skirt up and begins to massage my ass, his right hand still fondling my breast. I feel him pull my panties down my thighs, already soaked with juices.
He turns me so that my head is at the foot of the bed, and positions himself between my legs. I look over at the monitor, and see us in perfect alignment for the camera. I want him to film this. I want everyone to see what he does to me, what I let him do to me. I look into the camera and grin, biting my lip impishly again, as he starts to play with my pussy. I reach down to his pants, undoing them to release his cock. It is hot in my hand, throbbing even now. I guide him into me, my moans turning to orgasmic screams almost at the first thrust.
He breathes heavily in my ear as he thrusts into me, deeper and deeper with each pulsing movement. My hips move to meet his, giving his cock a better angle inside my wet, dripping, tight pussy. His hands are around me, holding me close as we rock together. He whispers in my ear that he never wants this to stop, and I know I feel the same way. This feeling of flying, his body pressed against mine, his skin warming me as he enters me more rapidly... nothing could be more perfect.
He tells me what he wants to hear me say, and I am happy to oblige. Turning to the camera, his hard rod still buried deep in me, stiffening with each moment, I say in a clear voice, "This is my master, Patrick. He is the only man who can take me."
Then I turn back to him, wrap my hands in his hair, pull him closer, and whisper in his ear, "I want you to rape me, baby. I want you to show the world what a whore I am for you."
He groans loudly on hearing that, his eyes closing as he thrusts deep into me for one final time. I feel him release inside my pussy, his cum shooting in ropes into my core. I feel my body yield to him as it did so many times before, and know that anyone watching that video will know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am his whore. His and only his.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment