Friday, September 16, 2011

Continued

After he left, I took a nice, long shower, reveling in the warmth of the water on my raw skin. Touching all over my naked body, I relived the memory of what we had just done, getting more and more turned on as the scenes replayed in my mind. I turned off the water and dried myself off, getting dressed. A few minutes later, my cell phone rang. It was him, saying he was calling from his motel room. He asked if I knew the motel, and I said that I did. He then gave me the most delicious instructions, and my heart sped up just thinking about it.

Later that night, when Jerry came home, we had dinner, and watched some television. The whole time, my mind was distracted on what was to come. I spent the evening texting with my Master, back and forth, working each other up. When Jerry had gone to bed, I waited an hour for him to be good and asleep. I left him a note on the nightstand, saying I was going out for a drive. I would be back in a few hours. I put on my white dress, with no panties, and grabbed the keys, hopping in the car and heading to my Master's hotel.

When I got there, he texted me the room number, and I found my way to his door. I knocked lightly, not sure what to expect, but excited to find out. He opened the door wearing nothing at all, and my breath caught. I was not expecting that! He invited me in, where I saw that he already had the camera set up on the table, facing the bed. On either side of the pillows were the condoms we hadn't used that day, strewn around as if to mock the fact that he had come deep inside me multiple times with no protection.

He led me into the room, and placed me on the bed, sitting at the foot of it facing the camera. He stood off to the side and started to stroke his cock while he told me to look into the camera and say what we had agreed upon.

"Today my master fucked me all over my house. He even fucked me on my bed. After he left, my false husband came home. I did not let him kiss me, or touch me, or see my naked body. Tonight I left him alone, in that same bed, while I came here to be fucked again, by my Master, my True Husband. My Patrick."

With those words, he joined me on the bed, pushing me up to lay my head on the pillow. He slid his hand up my skirt, feeling my bare pussy already wet with juices and hot to his touch. I felt his cock jump against my side as he moved up next to me. His other hand moved along my bare cleavage, pulling down the bodice of my dress in a rather successful attempt at baring my breasts as well. He asked me if I wanted to be on top or on bottom, and I replied that I wanted him behind me, taking my cherry ass.

He gasped at the prospect, his eyes rolling back a bit in his head in desire. He flipped me over on the bed, grasping my hips and kneading lightly as he did so. Pushing my skirt up off my bare ass, he bent over me, breathing heavily against my ear.

"Are you sure you want this, baby?" he asked me in whispered tones. I nodded that I did.

Taking one of the condoms from the bed, he opened it behind me, tossing the wrapper on my back. I felt the pressure of his cock against my ass, pushing softly against my skin. As the head penetrated me, I let out a low moan, almost a guttural scream. He pulled out and massaged my ass, teasing my anus with the head of his cock. He slowly slid it back into me, all the way in this time, and this time I couldn't help but scream, in pain and pleasure mixed together. He started pumping me, slowly at first and then gaining speed as he thrust deep into my virgin hole.

As he neared his explosion, I could feel his arms go up and down my back, rubbing and clawing at the fabric of my dress. He started to moan as his climax grew closer and closer. I began to grind against him, our hips bucking in time together. Suddenly, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, caressing my throat as he did so. I groaned against the strain, feeling his cock start to pulse inside of me. I told him to spank me, and he let go of my throat to do so. The vibrations of my flesh jiggled his cock, making him gasp at the sensation. At that moment, he came. I felt him explode, even through the condom, as we both collapsed onto the bed. He withdrew and moved to lie beside me, stroking satisfied ass as he did so.

No comments:

Post a Comment