The door is never locked, so we walk right in, into my living room. I glance at the phone in the kitchen to make sure there are no messages and, seeing no blinking light, turn and lead you to the couch. I put the camera on the table in front of the couch, and turn it on, facing us. I take your face in my hands and kiss you passionately on the lips, moving my hands to your chest to push you down on the couch.
As you sit, I move to straddle your legs, and then drop to my knees. Pulling off my shirt reveals my large breasts, heaving in anticipation in my black bra. I move my hands up and down your thighs, and then brush your crotch lightly with my fingers. I sit back for a moment, and take the camera, placing it beside you on the couch for a better view. Then I move back into position, this time pulling at your belt to loosen it. I unbutton and unzip your pants, and pull your cock out. It jumps with excitement. I run one hand gently over it, while I take your hand in my other one, and begin to suck your index finger. You put your head back and moan softly, whispering my name. I continue to tease you, wrapping my fingers around your hardening member and squeezing lightly as I stroke you. You take in a shuddering breath as I suck your finger deeper into my mouth, wrapping my tongue around it. I lean forward so my breasts frame your cock and balls, and begin to jack you off harder. I can feel your hips start to buck against my motion, and feel your cock grow harder and hotter in my hand.
Before you can cum, I stop. I take your hand and lead you down the hall, grabbing the camera on our way back to the first bedroom, where his computer is. I place the camera on his desk and turn it to face his chair, which I then sit in. I grab your hips and pull you toward me, toward my waiting lips. I want you, and I need you, here in this room. The very room he abandoned me for, with all his technological pornography, is now going to be the site of our depravity. Before I pull you into my mouth, I look up at you, into your eyes. I whisper, "Do you want this, baby?" You simply nod, unable to articulate any further than that.
I lightly lick the head of your cock, my hand still around the shaft. I caress it, pulling it into my mouth inch by inch, until you are buried, balls deep, inside my throat. I moan around your hard cock, making it vibrate. I begin to suck on it, slowly at first, then gaining speed as I feel you getting close to climax. I hear you mutter, asking where I want your jizz. I stop sucking for a moment, jacking you off as I answer, "On my face, where it will stay when you fuck me." You groan loudly, grabbing the back of my head and pushing me back down on your cock, hard. I can feel your pulse in the veins of your member, speeding up as you grow nearer and nearer to climaxing. Just before you cum, you pull your cock out of my mouth and spray your load all over my face and breasts. I lick some of it off my lips and smile up at you, your seed dripping off my chin.
I take your hand in mine and lead you to the back of the house, to my bedroom. Together we strip off the sheets on the bed, and lay on the bare mattress, holding each other for a moment. I tell you that I want you inside me one last time, here... on my marriage bed. The bed where he refuses to touch me, I want you to make me scream out your name. I want the walls to ring with the sound of that name for hours, even after he comes home, so he knows who fucked his wife.
You position yourself between my legs and hike up my skirt to my waist. I have opted not to wear panties today, anticipating this fun long before it came to be. I feel your cock against my wet and waiting pussy, already growing hard again. I tell you softly, "I don't want you to use a condom. I want to feel you jizz deep in my core." Your eyes roll back in your head for a moment and you smile down at me.
You enter me slowly, almost chastely. The sensations flowing through my body at that touch make my back arch and cause me to moan low in my throat. I wriggle out of my bra, letting my breasts burst out. I begin to massage them as you thrust into me, pinching my nipples slightly as I become more aroused. My hips move in rhythm with yours, our bodies punching out the beat of our lovemaking. You begin to thrust more quickly, making my hips buck to meet yours. Within moments, we are both groaning and moaning, moving in that special rhythm that is only ours. I can feel my own orgasm rush up to greet me, and in one explosive moment, I scream out your name at the top of my lungs. Hearing that, you slam your cock deep into me, all the way to the base of your shaft, and your cum shoots even further into my depths.
No comments:
Post a Comment