He stands before me, an imposing figure with dark hair and piercing eyes. I feel my insides unfurl as he gazes into my eyes, into my soul. His impish smirk says it all. He knows that he is in charge here, that I will do whatever he orders me to do, that I am his. I move closer, inhaling the scent of him. It is a heady smell, and I can't get enough of it.
"Do you wish to prove your loyalty, your dedication?" he asks in a soft voice. Almost like velvet, but hiding a steel blade beneath. He knows what that voice does to me.
I nod, biting my lip. Not out of anxiety, but out of sheer desire. This man--this GOD-- before me, desiring me. I feel my senses swimming at the notion, and I begin to undress before him, for his pleasure. First my blouse, the buttons almost too much for me to handle with my shaking hands. I remove the shirt and move to my pants, unbuttoning and unzipping, letting them fall to my ankles as I step out of them, even closer to him. I can't take my eyes from his, they are mesmerizing. I feel as if I am being hypnotized, like I'm outside of my own body watching this happen, but I still WANT it to happen. I have dreamed of this for months, years even. As I move to stand before him, he reaches out and caresses my cheek gently.
"You know that you were made to be ruled. To be subjugated. It is your place to worship your god, to prove yourself. Do you feel that you are worthy?"
"Yes," I whisper, blushing furiously.
His hand moves to the back of my neck, and applies a gentle force, pushing me to my knees. I feel myself getting wet at the thought of what is to come, of being able to worship him properly. I am now at eye-level with his crotch, and I can see his flesh jump under the clothing. I look up at his face, entreating. He knows how much I want this, how much I long for this, but he is going to make me beg for it. I can see it in his cruelly beautiful eyes.
"Please, my master. My lord. My everything. Let me worship your body, let me pay homage." I say, my hands already snaking their way toward his bulge. At my touch, he lets out a low groan and closes his eyes for a moment. When he opens them again, it is to look down upon me, his willing servant, with such fire in his eyes as I have never seen before.
I remove his pants, reaching into his underwear to stroke his shaft. He moans softly at the touch, and I begin to stroke more vigorously. I can feel my own wetness dripping down my legs now, I am so aroused by this being before me. I move closer and, with my eyes still glued to his, I put him in my mouth, slowly. Millimeter by millimeter, I caress his shaft with my lips and teeth, moaning a little myself at his taste. It is intoxicating, as is the salty taste of his precum. I wrap my tongue around his shaft and pull him in and out of my mouth, slowly at first, then picking up speed and power. My left hand, with the ring of my former husband still sparkling on it, reaches up his chest and grips the fabric of his shirt, digging my fingernails into his skin slightly. He glances down at the hand for a moment, then reaches up to it, cupping it gently in his own. He slowly removes my ring, handing it to me.
"Put it on your tongue while you worship your new god," he says. His words send a zing of arousal up my spine, and I am quick to comply with his order. I place the ring on my tongue and begin stroking his cock over my ruby red lips, his precum still gleaming in my mouth. With my mouth wide open in supplication, I worship my god, my lover, my husband. As I stroke him harder and faster, I can feel the muscles begin to spasm in his shaft. I know he is close.
"Please..." I beg softly, still stroking. "Please mark me as yours, my lord."
He chuckles a little at my pleas, then grips me by the hair and pulls me up to face him. His hands go to my hips as he raises me up onto a nearby table, positioning me properly to receive him. He can see the intense arousal on my face, hear it in my voice, and yet still his every movement is calculated. Slow. Methodical. He moves to stand between my hot, aching thighs, still dripping with my own juices, and slowly positions his cock against my seeping pussy. The feel of him that close almost makes me orgasm even before he penetrates, but I bite my lip and try to hold it in. I can no longer look in his eyes, it is too intense. I close my own and wait for my master to take his willing little slave.
"Remember," he whispers in my ear as only he can, "you asked for this."
And with that, he is penetrating me. I feel him inch his way inside my walls, slowly, all the way to the base of his shaft. I have never felt such bliss, such perfection. I want to scream out, but he places a hand over my mouth to prevent it. He knows I will obey. Silently, he begins to thrust. The muscles inside my pussy begin to clench around him, milking his cock, screaming for his cum in a way my mouth could never do. I feel him begin to pulsate inside me, and I know he is close. With each thrust, he goes deeper and deeper, pushing my body into new realms of ecstasy. Finally, when I feel as though I can take no more, he moans loudly and screams out my name, pulling my hair back. I feel him gush inside of me, coating my cervix and walls with his white goodness. As he finishes, he stays inside of me. He leans his face close to mine and kisses me passionately.
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment